Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Glasses City

One of the amazing things about China is the ability to buy glasses for very cheap! I can get a pair of prescription glasses for 15 dollars! I also can get a pair of prescription sunglasses for about 20 dollars. And these sunglasses are the fashionable ones, not the crappy expensive sunglasses you get from the eye glasses stores.

I have been able to get seven pairs of glasses and two pairs of sunglasses!
Here is the collection of glasses!







As you can see I own a lot of glasses! It is really cool, they make the glasses in the store!
 Now I will say that you are not getting the fancy lenses but honestly I can't tell the difference! All the stuff they say in the stores about oh you need all these because your eyes won't be able to handle it, really isn't true!

Being able to get all kind of fashionable glasses for 15 dollars is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment